We are glad to welcome you on the page of the Kyrgyz Software and Services Developers Association. We have been promoting information technology in our country for many years. In 2008, a number of Kyrgyz IT companies merged into the Association in order to promote their activities and protect the interests of the IT sector. After that, the idea of creating the High Technologies Park (HTP) emerged as a virtual environment of a special legal regime in which companies could work openly and transparently and grow into a full-fledged sector of the economy.
The law on the “High Technology Park of Kyrgyzstan” was signed by the President of the Kyrgyz Republic in 2011. Currently, the turnover of IT companies - HTP residents is more than 500 million soms. This is a legal business area that pays taxes and officially operates its software development activities, including analysis, design and programming of information systems, ready for implementation, export of information technologies and software, and creation and provision of services of interactive service centers. About 80% of our products are exported to Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Japan and European countries. India and African countries are also among our customers. Our mission is “Live in Kyrgyzstan - Work with the World!”
We strive for global goals and invite all interested parties to cooperate with us for the benefit of IT field development in the country!
Founder of High-Tech Park
KSSDA is a voluntary non-profit organization created as a result of unification of legal entities operating in the Kyrgyz Republic in order to protect and promote their interests, develop human resources and the software development industry and services in general.
First IT Association in Kyrgyzstan
- Support of international donors;
- Active involvement of members of the Association;
- Public sector support;
- Addressing current issues (improvement of legislation, human resources development, development of the industry, creation of a Tech-Park).
- KSSDA represents the interests of the industry in the government bodies and protects the rights of all Association members;
- KSSDA aims to create favorable tax and business environment for industry representatives, including the creation of IT technology park;
- KSSDA is working to promote the Kyrgyz Republic in the global market as a supplier of software and IT services.
- IT education reforms and provision of industry with professional personnel;
- Institutional development of the Association through the provision of services required;
- External marketing of the country as IT services provider;
- One of the long-term objectives of KSSDA is the certification of specialists, as well as products and services produced by IT companies.
Thanks to HTP, IT companies can work transparently, that helps them to attract partners and investors and gain customer confidence. Kyrgyz IT companies have big ambitious plans, and for this, KSSDA and HTP are addressing the lack of human resources in IT.
Our strategic goal is: 50 thousand programmers by 2030
High Technologies Park
The Law on the High-Tech Park of the Kyrgyz Republic was adopted in 2011 as the legal basis of state support of the software development industry.
The HTP regime is a special legal, tax regime for residents of the HTP, establishing exemptions from taxes and benefits on insurance premiums, which has been in effect for 15 years since the establishment of the HTP. Park residents work in different fields: they produce and test software for private and state-owned companies, create call centers, internet projects, as well as conduct business process outsourcing.
They were involved in the development of e-government in Kazakhstan, the automation of banking payment systems in Kazakhstan and Russia. They create innovative products and successfully implement them in the region. The HTP regime of the Kyrgyz Republic extends throughout the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic. Foreign legal or individual persons may also be registered as an HTP residents.
HTP plans to make even greater contribution to IT education, startups and development of scientific, creative and intellectual youth. We are dedicated to the global market. Our idea is to revive the Great Silk Road to the Virtual Silk Road, which is going to become a portal for transmitting information, sharing knowledge, and enriching cultures among the main regions of the world.
“The Virtual Silk Road” is an international project based on advanced satellite technologies, effective access to the Internet, uniting East and West. The project will provide local products access to world markets and help to become a transport hub.
Here is our management team
- Veronika Yurchenko, Attractor Software. KSSDA Deputy Chairman for General Affairs, General Director of Attractor Software.
- Dinara Ruslanova, Zensoft IO. KSSDA Deputy Chairman on Development, Head of Project Management at Zensoft company.
- Mirlan Jumagulov, Irokez
- Azis Abakirov, Unique Technologies
- Tatyana Safronova, Open CBS
- Alexander Yuriev, Adilet Sot
- Andrey Gurinov, TimelySoft. KSSDA Deputy Chairman on Education, the head of TimelySoft company, member of the HTP Expert Council, has more than 10 years of teaching experience.
- Shirin Mukanbetova, CEO
- Gulzada Urgunalieva, Deputy CEO.